Buying a Home Requires Many Difficult Decision!
Wow! Buying a home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make. It involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
First time Buyer? Don't know the process? Let Sheldon Dance help you. He has over 29 years experience and knowledge that will guide you. Sheldon is a member of the National Association of REALTORS®
As an Idaho Falls, Rigby, Shelley and Rexburg area real estate agent, I will guide you through the entire process from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
-Choosing a home that fits a buyer's life and family - You will have full access to ALL homes available on the Idaho Falls, Rigby, Shelley and Rexburg market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through my professional Idaho real estate affiliations.
- Every local real estate market has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Idaho Falls, Rigby and Rexburg are no different! It's my job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? I help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and I'll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Making offers that sellers can't refuse -Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions. Handling appraisals, inspections, title policies, and insurance
- Dealing with homeowner associations and management companies - You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing I will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Doing the final walk-through and closing - Always do a final walk-through to make sure that committments have been made. Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience.
Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Idaho Falls, Rigby, Shelley and Rexburg area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware!